Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6th - Basketball

October 6th


See Purdue win a National Championship in Basketball

2009 Purdue Basketball Team Pictures, Images and Photos

Fill this under the items I have no chance to impact, but that I really want to experience. So I’ve been a Purdue fan my entire life, with basketball being my favorite sport. I know we will probably never take a football championship home, but there is hope for a Basketball one in my lifetime. I guess I should specify Men’s basketball as we have already won a Women’s basketball championship in my lifetime.

Anyway I don’t have a whole lot to say on this one, I can tell you about how my Freshman-Sophomore years at Purdue was the worst two year span in the 100+ year history of Purdue basketball, yet I sat through every single one of those home games and even went to 5 away games in those two years. Now that Coach Painter has righted the ship so to speak, injuries have slowed us down… but maybe, just maybe… this year will be our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment