Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oct. 31st - Movie

October 31st, 2010


Finish Cinco De Murder


Saved for last in Honor of Halloween… Cinco De Murder, is a horror movie idea created by my sister, two friends and myself. It originated in May of 2006 and has a script completely written… however it has faced numerous setbacks and has yet to actually be produced.

In theory it should already be done, I mean it has like 5 cast members total. But one cast member died in 2008 (Poor Fudge), the script was destroyed but then later recovered, now the camera is down plus it is out of season (takes place in May). So maybe next year?

Actually we have a name for our follow up movie picked out, and I have another movie project I’d like to try to do, but its tough getting people together and getting a video made.

No comments:

Post a Comment