Friday, October 8, 2010

Oct. 8th - Gameshow

October 8th, 2010

Go on Jeopardy


Jeopardy! Pictures, Images and Photos

I like multiple different game shows; to be honest Jeopardy isn’t even the one that I would most like to be on. That distinction would go to Survivor, but I honestly do think it will continue to air long enough to give me a legitimate chance they only pick very attractive younger contestants, and let’s face it I don’t have a six pack and muscles needed for that, so I’d have to make it as an older contestant… in like 20 years and who thinks it’ll still be airing then? Amazing Race is another one I’d like to get on, I told my sister we should apply for next season of that show as the Brother-Sister team, that’s a better chance than Survivor at least. (Cool fact, my Dad has applied for both Survivor and the Amazing Race, unfortunately he wasn’t selected) Just to throw out one other cool show I would have liked to have been on… the short lived VH1 World Series of Pop Culture… I wanted to be on a team called “Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem” :)

Dr Teeth Pictures, Images and Photos

So why Jeopardy? Well for one it is a very long running game show that I don’t envision going out of date anytime soon. When I watch the show on TV, I think there are a few time I could win the episode (maybe like 1/10, but that’s sitting in my living room with no pressure, so who knows how I would do in real life.) I have impressed more than a couple people with my passing skill at the show, but it really boils down to a lot of luck in what the categories are for that round. While I doubt I’d win or make a lot of money, I think it would be fun to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment