Friday, October 29, 2010

Oct. 29th - Secret

October 29, 2010


Unsolved Mysteries Pictures, Images and Photos

Create a Secret Society

I have always found secret societies to be really cool, all of the myths and legends surrounding them… Do the Mason’s control the world? The Bilderberg Group? Illumanti? Rosicrucians? Everyone seems to have an opinion or claim to be the real power behind the throne so to speak.

Honestly I think almost all of them are more hype than function, and many of the conspiracies around them are just silly. However to think that powerful people don’t unite to help out each other is just crazy in itself.

The main draws for me are; the formality, structure and uniqueness of rituals, myths and histories surrounding these groups sound like great fun to me, thus I would like to create one someday. Sure we wouldn’t have any real power, but it would be fun pretending that we did, and who knows maybe someone will start some cool conspiracy theories about us? It would certainly be a way to make your mark on the world.

I actually have some groundwork ideas on what and how I would go about creating one, but if I shared them here it wouldn’t be that secret would it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Trailer Society was awesome... and I was involved in creating it... but was it really secret?

    ReplyDelete