Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct. 19th - Ghost

October 19th 2010


See a Ghost

Casper the Friendly Ghost Pictures, Images and Photos

So I bounce back and forth every from time to time on my opinions on ghost. I believe theoretically they could easily exist*, but honestly I don’t know if I believe they do exist. Without getting into a big debate on the topic I will say that I don’t think they can exist as a trapped emotion/memory repeating itself… I think there has to be more to it than that, but that’s just my opinion.

Anyway, after having said all of that… if they do in fact exist I would like to see one sometime in my life. Yes It would probably scare the crap out of me but… yeah if you are going to experience life to the fullest this is probably should be part of that right?



*Yes I know that’s kind of strange to say about something such as a ghost and all the levels you have to consider for such a thing to exist and the philosophical questions it would also entail. That can all be interesting stuff but honestly I don’t want to get involved in explaining anything on that deep of a level for this series. As well as the problems of trying to explain anything on that level can never produce a conclusive answer… so yes I believe in theory they could exist, but I do not know If they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment