Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oct. 30th - Trip

October 30, 2010


Adventurous Trip

Road Pictures, Images and Photos

I’ve always thought this would be kind of fun, as I believe it was previously listed in a blog back in June of last year. But I thought of it this week as two different people who came into my work were doing it… Go on a trip where there is no destination planned… just go and drive… see where you end up at in the end. Find out what there is out there, and see the world around you.

Some rules to go by would be…

1) Don’t eat at any “chain” restaurants

2) Avoid Interstates whenever possible

3) Of Course follow the Road Trip rules*


Anyway maybe I’ll try this when I qualify for vacation time… in oh say a year…





* http://nomadwaystation.blogspot.com/2006/09/rules-of-road.html

No comments:

Post a Comment