Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oct. 12th - D.C.

October 12th, 2010


Washington D.C.

The Washington monument Pictures, Images and Photos

So a day after I said I was going to avoid the visit/see certain places I am going to do another one… Now I’ll have to admit I got the idea to do this from an episode of Jeopardy (another tie in to this series!) Where in the little fluff part when Trebek is talking to the contestants about their lives one of them said He had went to Washington D.C. and attempted to get his picture by something bearing the name of every president (he missed one – Nixon). Ever since I heard that I have thought it would be a super awesome challenge to do with Howie the Hippo for a huge photo challenge. So that is why Washington D.C. is on my list. Also I’d really like to see some of the Smithsonian Museums, the White House and of course the Lincoln and Washington Monuments while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment