Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oct. 9th - Bulls

October 9th 2010


Run with the Bulls

Running With The Bulls Pictures, Images and Photos

I have always thought that this Spanish Tradition was cool. The event takes place in Pamplona, Spain as part of the the festival of San Fermín on July 7th thru the 14th every year. I’m pretty sure everyone knows what this and has seen a little bit of it on some sort of TV news report. Basically it’s a 900 yard sprint from one part of town to another with the Bulls following/chasing after you. 200-300 people get hurt on average every year, but only 15 people have died in the last 100 years so It’s not as risky as they’d lead you to believe.

So why would I want to do this? The thrill I guess, I think it would be exciting and fun… and well it’d be a good conversation piece at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment