Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oct. 7th - Marathon

Oct. 7th, 2010

Run a Marathon


UsAIN bolt Pictures, Images and Photos

Maybe, I should just put a mini marathon… but let’s dream big. As most of you readers know, I have been vastly out of shape for the biggest part of my life battling with my weight. However, I’m back in semi-shape again and I have always wanted to be able to run well.

However, even when I was in my best shape I was never that good of a runner, though I will admit I never tried that hard to be a good one. I like the idea of being a runner, but I need to suck it up and actually train to be one. I know I could walk a marathon, I mean I did actually this summer…. I never thought of it that way but when we cleared the mountain this summer my Dad and I did legitimately make the entire length of a marathon race… now we just need to work on my 16 hour pace…

No comments:

Post a Comment