Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct. 28th - Home

October 28th, 2010


Own a Home

gracie_mansion Pictures, Images and Photos

This one seems pretty obvious as its basically part of the quintessential “American Dream”. Though to be honest my idea of what kind of home I’d want has drastically changed over the years. When I was little I thought I’d want a big home like my Grandparents 14 room home.

Then I transitioned to thinking it would be cool to own a home made out of a Grain Bin. Which I honestly still think would be a really cool home. My idea with the grain bin would be a 4 story home with the bathroom, laundry, kitchen in the bottom floor, the second floor would be a big living area, third floor would be two bedrooms and the top floor would be in the slanted bin part which would be the master bedroom with a sky light. I just think it would be pretty awesome.

However, now I’d like to get a small home, honestly it’s just me currently…. So yeah I think I’d just want a smallish house, to be my bachelor pad. If I got a big house most of it would just sit as empty space, and I have zero desire to go buy stuff and furniture just to fill empty space. As I apparently lived like a “serial killer” when I had my apartment in Indy last year, as I didn’t even have enough stuff to fill a studio apartment. But, honestly this is what I like, I guess I’m just more of a minimalist…. Which is good because I hate getting rid of stuff so that way I don’t have to throw away stuff when I don’t ever buy it to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment