Friday, October 15, 2010

Oct. 15th - Warhammer

Oct. 15th, 2010


Start Playing Warhammer 40k Again*

Warhammer 40k Pictures, Images and Photos

Warhammer 40,000 is a table top board game that I used to play, It basically is playing toy army men… but with a large rule book and rolling a lot of dice. My Dad bought us the starter pack for the game back for Christmas of my 5th grade year. That was back in 2nd edition. My Dad took the Space Marines – Blood Angels and I took the Ork army. We played quite a bit, just against each other though, no one else in the area every played the game, when we wanted to play other people, we had to go to Indianapolis. Which we from time to time to play in tournaments and stuff which was always fun. Eventually the game switched to 3rd edition (which was what we played the most during).

However, I haven’t played a game in I’d day 8 years. Warhammer 40k is now on 5th edition rules. The reasons we quit playing varied; tired of only playing each other, no place to play, taking up of other interest (MTG). Anyway I’d like to start playing it again sometime as it always was a fun game.

*I debated on if this counts or not, as it was something I had done orginally.. but I decided to count it.

No comments:

Post a Comment