Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oct. 14th - Presidental

October 14th, 2010


Run for President

presidential Pictures, Images and Photos

So I’ve always been interested in politics… well for at least say the last 10-15 years of my life which is about as long I could have really understood politics. And I’ve Always thought it would be cool to run for an office… well why not President? I know I could never win… I consider myself a libertarian so it’s not like I have much of a shot of winning any election at all. However, this doesn’t mean I can’t try.

2020 is the first year I could possible ever run in due to age requirements for the Presidential Position. Honestly I just want to get on ONE states ballot. So Indiana… I know to get on the ballot I will need to get 5,000 signatures from each district in the State. This means I have to get 4,500 signatures (I believe) just to get on the ballot for Indiana. I think this is possible though, the real challenge is that the state can challenge the signatures, which would be a real pain to have to prove that all of these signatures are legit. It’d just be a way of them keeping me down. But its worth a try I think.



*For more info on my thoughts for a presidential run, see this previous post: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=381042356
(sorry its only on myspace at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment