Monday, October 25, 2010

Oct. 25th - Blimp

October 25th, 2010


Own a Blimp

Ron Paul Blimp Pictures, Images and Photos*

I am a huge fan of Blimps, I wish they were still used today. They had such a short lifespan in their commercial use, but I have always found them neat and would love to pilot one someday. I wonder how hard it would be to build one?

Last winter Steve and I had a conversation about stealing a blimp and basically becoming air pirates, like some “Steampunk” fantasy… The only problem with the plan was… the best case scenario we came up with ended with us being shot down by the U.S. Government… but that’d be an awesome way to go out right?



*Yes I totally did find a picture of a blimp endorsing my favorite politician

2 comments:

  1. if we go out that way, its an extremely epic death. and just to keep on bugging you with IU stuff... there were flyers all over that campus saying ron paul was gonna speak there =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, when is he speaking there? I'll go down there to listen to him.

    ReplyDelete