Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thoughts - Window

Day 28

Every night when I drive home from Erin's I drive past the old Sandusky high school and look at the windows in the back of the building. There are a couple of the windows that don't have curtains covering them and for some reason I expect that I'm going to see someone standing at the window one of these nights. So every night I look and of course have yet to see anything. Which is good I guess as it would seem kind of ghostly if it happened. Just the way the building looks and everything it would certainly be creepy to see someone standing there looking out at me.

I must say though that since the house is now used as a residence there is somewhat plausible chance that this could happen. I was just thinking its sort of weird that I feel compelled to look up at those windows every night I drive past. I don't think I really believe in ghost, but I won't rule out the thought they could exhist and even have a little story that I can tell about the window in my dorm room opening itself when I was a Freshman at Purdue.

Must just be another strange thing I do

No comments:

Post a Comment