Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thoughts - Water

Day 24

So today was our big canoe trip day! We had a few people back out at the last minute on us, but we still had a great group and excellent time. Erin, Joe, Scott, Kris, Katy and myself made up the adventuring party. I'll probably take time to write up a whole post about the trip here in a day or two though saddly I don't think we will have any pictures.


Anyway my thought for the day is how people aren't grossed out about some of the junk in water as long as other people are swimming it... I mean really that water isn't that clean... I'm sure kids pee in it, fish poop in it, other wildlife poops in it, there was a lot of beer poured in it by those drunk kids, moss, algea, trash..... you get the picture. But people go running out of a pool if its a little bit dirty... or if someone urinates in it.

Why is this?

Is it because we can't see the dirt? Doubtful because you can...
Is it because this is more "natural"?
Is it because we can just forget about it if others are having fun?

I don't know... just my thought for the day

1 comment:

  1. Plus some people (Scott) try to poop in it lol

    ReplyDelete