Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thoughts - family

So for a blog series this month I thought I would just mention or talk about one thing that crossed my mind each day.


Day 6

Today I went to Brookevillw to Canoe and to a Movie "Bad Teacher" with Erin's family who are here to visit her for her birthday. Its just really nice and really a blessing that we both have supportive families who are there for us. Looking back (I'll admit I'm doing this blog a little late since I was so busy with everything this week), we wouldn't have been able to have nearly as much fun as we did without her family paying for it. They were really nice and I feel sort of guilty about how much money they spent on us this week but I had a great time. It will certainly be nice when we are making more money, and I hope that we can someday be as supportive/good parents as what we both have.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...don't feel guilty. They wanted to do something nice for me and since you are with me it was something nice for us. So please don't feel guilty

    ReplyDelete