Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoughts - japanese steak house

Day 7

For Erin's Birthday we went to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner. This was my first time ever going to a place like that, and It was an intersting experience. I was a little surprised when I first saw the prices, it was what I think the 3rd most expensive meal I've ever had, but the food was good. One thing I don't like is that since everyone sits around the gril your group has to sit next to strangers, but that doesn't bother me too much and it is really neat to watch them cook your food in front of you. I wish our chef had spoken a little clearer English that way his jokes would have been funnier... (you lose a little bit of the humor when you have to try and comprehend it for a few seconds).

I got to eat 4 servings of shrimp since Andrew, Erin's Mom and Erin all refused the shrimp the chef dumped it on to my plate. I'm not a huge shrimp fan, but as Erin can confirm I hate seeing food go to waste and if its on my plate I'll eat it, so all the shrimp was ate lol. It was pretty good though. The shrimp tales got dumped on Erin's plate and she hates seafood of all kinds! plus she got hit bya shrimp tail that was tossed by the chef at the other grill, but she took it alright.

Overall it was a good time and I'd love to try another Japanese Steakhouse sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment