Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thoughts - Asian Massage

Day 21

So many of my readers may know that Greensburg, Indiana has an Asian Massage place... for those of you outside the Greensburg area may be thinking... so what? Well Greensburg isn't exactly the type of town where you would expect one to be... let alone the fact that it is located behind a trucking company. The whole thing just looks shady. I've often pondered if it was a legitimate business while driving down Lincoln and noticing its sign. Well I just recently saw that they now have a billboard ad on I-74... The whole thing just seems like its a police trap or a underground ring of some sort. I wish I had the extra money to go investigate this, as it is making me wonder more and more about it when I drive past now that I know they have a billboard.

1 comment:

  1. haha, i saw that a few weeks ago and thought the exact same thing....

    ReplyDelete