Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thoughts - Wallet

Day 23

So I can't find my wallet today, ugh, it pretty much upset my entire afternoon and unfortunately lead to Erin and I being grumpy with each other tonight.

I've never lost my wallet before, my phone yes, but wallet no.

I'm not even really worried about the money that was in the wallet (60 odd dollars),  its just the pain in the butt it would be to replace my debit card, the fear that the debit card is going to get used before then if it was found by someone else, have to replace my SS card (yes I know I shouldn't have it in there). I don't think there is anything else important in there, but it'll just be a pain as its probably things I would miss until I need them.

Anyway I have run around the house searching multiple times, checked Erin's car, called Love's gas station where I last had it, all to no avail. I've had the wallet since I was 16, bought it from a black guy at the Brookville fleamarket. I'll admit it is falling apart and I need to get a new one, I guess this is just the sign that I should.


UPDATE: So when I went out this morning to feed/water the chickens I saw dollar bills on the sidewalk, after a long walk all around the yard I was able to find all of the contents of my wallet and eventually Sparky even brought my wallet to me... it must have falled out when I was feeding yesterday morning and he found it last night and "played" with it.... I think I found everything, I might be missing a dollar or two but no biggie there I'm just glad I got all the contents back! I will need a new wallet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment