Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thoughts - Surprise

So for a blog series this month I thought I would just mention or talk about one thing that crossed my mind each day.



Day 5

It's intersting how everyone has a different take on "surprises" today at dinner with Erin's mom and her at El Reparo we were talking about Erin's upcoming Birthday on the 7th, and how she hates not knowing what she is getting as presents. Personally I prefer not to know until I open the gift, what I'm getting... it just makes it more exciting to me. I guess Erin always tries to open her presents as early as possible.... like when her Mom had them mailed to her last year in Texas, she opened one a day every day untill she only had one left for Christmas to open. She claims that its the only way she can act happy incase she gets a gift she doesn't like.
For me a lot of the thrill is in opening the gift, so I like to have that kind of surprise.

Other kinds of surprises... the unexpected ones that make your life a lot harder... not into those however, I like things I have planned out to go that way... so I guess this just applies to presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment