Friday, July 29, 2011

Thoughts - Walmart Matching

Day 29

So Erin and I both have been on the look out for deals at grocery stores like Kroger and using them at Walmart. Its a simple process really, you just go up to the cashier and tell them what the other store is offering the product for and they match it... easy as that. Only draw back is you have to wait in line at a human station and not a self-checkout.

You might wonder how trusting Walmart is... the answer is pretty trusting. Erin and I were debating this so I tried a fake deal and saved 50 cents on a product that I just said was on sale. I'm sure they'd ask questions if you tried a bigger discount, but you never know. I wonder how many people rip of Walmart like this?

I was thinking about this today because Erin did find one thing that doesn't work, she tried a buy one get one free deal she found at Kroger and Walmart does not match buy one get one free's


1 comment:

  1. hahaha, you tricky bastard. yeah they really don't give much of a care...we don't do buy one get one free or percent off of stuff though. other than that i'm sure you could go through and make up all sorts of prices and get them though.

    ReplyDelete