Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thoughts - netflix

Day 14

Netflix has announced a price increase, which was a topic of discussion between Erin and I since we both have Netflix accounts and were trying to decide what route we should take with our subscriptions as we both are on a tight budget. As it is now we both have 2 disc out subscriptions with unlimited streaming for 15 bucks a piece but that will go up to 20 . I don't stream so I could cut that out and drop my price, but I want to make sure Erin can stream so we talked about me keeping streaming and going to one disc and her staying at one disc. She doesn't want to lose all of her Que so doesn't want to lose her subscription. I'm thinking of just canceling my account and giving erin a few dollars everymonth to keep some of my movies on her list and share he subscription. Choices Choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment