Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thoughts - stumbling through the internet

Day 27

So today Erin asked me to cook dinner and I was going a seemlingly innocent google search for side dishes to go with what I am thinking about making as the main course: Lemon Pepper Chicken.

I click open several tabs of message board conversations and begin glancing through them, most have the same old suggestions of garlic mashed potatos and rice. But as I was beginning to close out all of my tabs I noticed that the one I had been reading the most had a logo that talked about White Pride...

I told Steve I thought I had stumbled upon a White Pride website while looking for cooking advice... he encouraged me to look further into the site and yes, I had infact stumbled upon a White Pride community with a message board they bragged had over 7 million post.....

Looking through their topics it looks like they discuss just about anything and everything... but its funny to think that its so easy to stumble upon these whole other worlds on the internet, it really does open up worlds people might not find otherwise.  

I guess White people really like Lemon Pepper Chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment