Saturday, February 5, 2011

28 Things - Twofur

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.




February 5th- Twofur


Photobucket



So as embarrassing as I guess this could be/probably is, this is my teddy bear from when I was little. He still chills in my closet nowadays as I never got rid of him.

As you can tell by the picture he has seen better days, he is missing some fur on his belly, and his eyes are somewhat scratched but that is all due to the love he got when I was little. I probably should have found a picture of his younger days on a family vacation or something, but I don’t have a scanner.

The bears name is “Twofur” and I got him when I was two years old. You may ask why is he named “Twofur”? well he was sold as a twin – two for 5 dollars, and when I was little I took my grandma and mom talking about him being a “two for” and thought they were calling him “twofur” thus how he was named.

His twin you ask? I don’t know what happened to her, other than she was a pink bear and I believe she went to a distant cousin / relative on my Mom’s side of the family of who I don’t really know much about.

1 comment: