Sunday, February 13, 2011

28 Things - Magic

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.


February 13th - Magic Cards

Photobucket

I started playing Magic the Gathering the summer before my Jr. Year of high school during the Onslaught block period of Magic. My group of friends and I all started playing around the same time and it became so that we almost had a standing game session of Magic every night after school at Steve’s trailer. I went to a few tournaments but was never really that good at it. I mainly played Red decks so the majority of my collection reflects that. However, after the summer of 2004 our Magic group fell apart and I have rarely played since then. To be honest I might be selling out all of my cards soon, they aren’t worth much as I don’t have any super rare cards and they are no longer legal for the main type of tournaments (type II). But I had some good memories with this hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment