Wednesday, February 2, 2011

28 Things - Ninja Troll



28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.



Day 2 – Ninja Troll

Photobucket


This guy has been sitting in my closet for awhile protecting it from evil and all of that jazz. I got him back when I was in 1st grade (1991) and trolls where at the height of their pop culture phase… I remember back then there were all kinds of them, from the girly ones that wore dresses, the naked ones, ones with little fake gems, pencil toppers, ect. The one thing they did all have in common was that they had that crazy bright colored and hair sticking out of their plastic bodies. Honestly looking back I don’t know how they got popular in the first place as they are pretty ugly. I remember there was a troll cartoon as well.

One problem they had was they weren’t very cool as a “boys” toy… like where was the action man! That was until they unleashed a set of tough guy trolls. This was the ninja troll he originally came with a crossbow that has long since been lost. I believe the packaging said these guys were supposed to protect your room, I’m not sure I don’t remember. I think there was more than Ninjas in the set, but honestly I don’t remember at all. This was the only one I had, and while I thought he looked cool, I didn’t play with him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment