Thursday, February 17, 2011

28 Things - 2XL

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item


February 17th - 2XL

Photobucket

This guy is the best Christmas present I ever got! He is a robot that asked you trivia or did “choose your own adventure” stories by using cassette tapes. You just put the tape in and by using the four buttons on his front you were off and playing, you just had to listen to him tell you what to do. I had a whole bunch of cassettes, mostly trivia but also some Batman Choose your own adventure stories. I got 2XL I want to say Christmas the year I was in 2nd grade. I don’t know of anyone else that ever had one but I always thought he was an awesome toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment