Tuesday, February 15, 2011

28 Things - Camcorder

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.


February 15th - Video Cameras

Photobucket

Above are my two video cameras… and yep the one is broken.

I first got a video camera in the summer of 2006 after a few of my friends wrote a script for a horror movie that we wanted to film. Only problem was we didn’t have a camera, so I stepped up and got us a camera… however we have faced numerous setbacks/lack of desire and have yet to film this masterpiece! I still enjoyed having the camera though; as I like to take videos… just feel weird doing it since most people will say they hate to be filmed :( I used to film 2 family vacations and I really like the idea of having those memories captured. Unfortunately this August when my Dad and I were on our epic 25+ mile hike over Mount LeConte… I broke the view screen of the camcorder and it doesn’t work right anymore :( The camera also got a lot of use as a still picture camera.

So this Christmas I got a new Camcorder with money from my Grandparents. I’m excited to try it out as I’ve yet to have anything eventful to film. But when I do I’ll be ready… and you never know this might be the year for our horror film to get into production!

No comments:

Post a Comment