Tuesday, February 22, 2011

28 Things - Subwoofer

Subwoofer


28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item

(picture to come)

February 22nd - Subwoofer
This is one of the worst purchases I’ve ever made and why I still have it in my room I’m not sure. I should have thrown it out by now. When I was 17 I had some money and let myself get talked into buying an new sound system for my Monte Carlo and this was one of the things included in what I got. 2 MTX 10 inch subs… problem was the guy who said he’d install them didn’t really know what he was doing / never helped me finish the project so they never really got used that much. Add in the fact that my trunk leaked water and over the years the box slightly warped and the subs rotted out. So yeah bad buy for me, they were kind of cool when I had them working, though the fact I don’t listen to that much music with a lot of bass made them sort of silly to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment