Monday, February 21, 2011

28 Things - Telescope

Telescope


28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item

(Picture to come)

February 21st - Telescope

I got this for Christmas from my Grandma and Grandpa when I was in 2nd grade I believe, I always liked the idea of having one, problem is I never took the time to figure out what to do with it. It’s one of those silly things I guess where I wanted it… then got it and never used it. I was into space there for awhile when I was in elementary school. I remember taking it outside once or twice, but I’m not sure I ever knew what I wanted to see with it. I saw the moon, but really I don’t think the telescope is more powerful than a pair of good binoculars.

No comments:

Post a Comment