Friday, February 4, 2011

28 Things - Campaign Pin

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.




February 4th- Nixon Election Pin



Photobucket



This is my Richard Nixon political election pin from his 1972 political campaign. I actually bought two of these and gave the other one to my Dad as Nixon Is his favorite president. It’s pretty cool, I don’t think it’s worth much however as a quick glance on Ebay prices it around 2.50 plus shipping, but that’s all cool since it only cost me a buck. I bought it at a flea market in Brookv ille, Indiana. I used to go to that flea market almost every week in the summers for 3-4 years, but I only went once last year and was disappointed. Overall I think it is a cool little piece that I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment