Monday, February 28, 2011

28 Things - Nordic-Trac

Nordic-Trac


28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item

(Picture to come)

February 28th - Nordic-Trac

In 2007 my Dad bought this at Goodwill on a half price sale day, for $10. I think he used it maybe 3 times and decided it was too loud. Well that Spring I started trying to lose weight and when I moved back home from college it was sitting in my room…. That summer I worked out on this thing almost everyday. It gives a good cardio workout and I basically wore that thing out by the fall when I took it to Purdue for a month or so before I just started using the Co-Rec gym. I got a lot of use out of it, and it played a major part in my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment