Saturday, February 12, 2011

28 Things - G.I. Joe

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.


February 12th – G.I. Joe

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was a huge fan of G.I. Joe when I was little, I loved the cartoons and I had a TON of the action figures! Most of the action figures now hang out in the attic; however, recently I got these guys that were made in a line along with Marvel Superheros and such. They aren’t the old G.I. Joe action figures of old, but I think they look cool and I have them setting next to my computer as decoration I guess… something like that. I got Cobra commander and Roadblock last Christmas from a hotel guest and this December while on my Lexington trip for work I stumbled upon a pack of Snake Eyes, Timber, and Zartan for only $2.50 so I had to jump on them. So while they just sit around they are cool to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment