Friday, February 18, 2011

28 Things - Hulk Hands

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item


Photobucket

February 18th - Hulk Hands

When the first Hulk movie (it wasn’t very good) came out in I believe 2003, they started advertising these for kids, and I really wanted a pair! But they cost like 20 dollars new and I didn’t want to buy these little kids toys for myself no matter how cool I thought they were. When you smash them against things they have a voice box that makes crashing noises and says things like “Hulk Smash!”

Well come the summer of 2007 Steve and I were down at the Brookville flea market and low and behold what does crazy box man happen to have in his boxes today??? HULK HANDS! I was so pumped; it was hard to calmly purchase these fine items for the wonderful price of $1! Interestingly multiple people commented throughout the rest of the morning walking around the flea market that I should be careful with those and not go around punching people? I guess they thought Steve and I were going to have a royal smack down or something that afternoon? But at least 3 people warned us not to get hurt. So yeah Hulk Hands make you look bad ass like that

Unfortunately only one of the hands has its voicebox, the other is missing and they have seen some abuse before they got to me. But this is hands down (ha ha) the best purchase I have made for $1.

2 comments:

  1. i lol'ed at the pun... way too much.

    also, how did you make the picture larger than the text box? on my screen it overlaps into your archive etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my pun was appriciated :)

    Well I didn't mean to make it so it overlapped... I just was lazy and didn't resize the picture. When they come off my camera the resoultion makes them stretch like that unless I resize them down.

    ReplyDelete