Sunday, February 27, 2011

28 Things - Basketball Cards

Basketball Card Collection


28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item

(Picture to come)

February 27th - Basketball Cards

When I was in elementary school through Jr. high I collected basketball cards. Not sure how I got started, but I know my parents and aunt would buy me cards for birthdays and Christmas. I love the thrill of opening up a pack and hoping you get something good, that carried over to my days of playing Magic the Gathering as well. There is just something exciting about opening up a pack. All of my cards would be from the early 90’s through maybe 2000, with not much after that. I doubt I have anything worth too much money outside of some Kobe, KG, Iverson rookies as well as I Shaq rookie I think. Nothing special for a collection but there are probably 10,000 sports cards sitting around my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment