Monday, February 14, 2011

28 Things - Great Mouse Detective

28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.


February 14th - Great Mouse Detective

Photobucket

When I was younger and stayed the night at my grandmas we would watch movies from her semi-limited selection and one movie she had was The Great Mouse Detective. This has become my favorite Disney movie.

Why you ask? 1. It gets very little love, in fact if you go to Walt Disney World you will really struggle to find any mention of this classic anywhere! I saw someone with a pin for GMD but never saw them being sold anywhere. I think it’s because the henchmen get drunk, the main character smokes and vices like that. 2. The Villain – Ratigan is pretty awesome/evil… the guy brags about killing people and burning down orphanages in his theme song!

As I have previously mentioned my love of Laser Disc… I own a copy GMD on Laser Disc! And my Sister bought me a copy of it on DVD this year for Christmas :)

And yes I still need to get a laser disc player!

No comments:

Post a Comment