Thursday, February 3, 2011

28 Things - Paint Ball



28 Thing Is a blog series in which I will briefly talk about a different thing in my room every day, and post a picture of said item.

February 3rd - Paintball Gear

Photobucket
Sadly this stuff hasn’t been used for awhile. My friends and I got into playing Paintball the summer of 2006 I want to say? I have a Tippman 98 Custom marker which was really good for our playing field as it was more accurate than most of my opponents markers. And since we were playing back in my Grandpas woods, accuracy was usually more important than rate of fire.

We actually had our area of the woods stomped down to where it was a really good paintball course to play on. We had a good run playing about once – twice a week before the cost of paintballs, finding a place to refill CO2, and people’s markers breaking down, and finally a lack of interest put an end to paintball fun. I went back to college and we haven’t played since. I want to play again, so maybe someday… but I definitely don’t regret the purchase of the gear and have a great summer of memories with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment