Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th - Names

Six names that you have been called and answer too…


Ok this is more like nicknames, not being called something spiteful, but everyone’s family has something they usually call eat other either a shortened version of their name or something entirely different, and friends give nicknames as well so give us a list of 6….



Dust – my family uses this one a lot

Dusty Bill - a combo of my first and middle names… even had a product named after me ;)

Dwight – my Sr. year of high school a lot of my close friends started calling me this as a result of saying D. White quickly they came up with it and I didn’t mind it.

Big D – I’ve been called this by multiple people at various times

Spock – I’m not sure why but one of my bosses has started calling me this lately, its kind of cool though because Spock was a cool dude.

Dustin - :P I’ll be unoriginal and use this one last ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment