Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10th - Sporting

Six favorite sporting events



1. Purdue vs Indiana basketball games



I’m a huge fan of Purdue sports and the basketball rivalry is my favorite matchup between the teams.



2. NCAA tournament



You have to love the 65 team single elimination tournament and all the excitement it brings once a year.



3. Old Oaken Bucket game



Purdue vs IU on the football field, enough said



4. Super Bowl



Whether you love it for the game or the commercials this is one of the most exciting sporting events of the year.



5. Summer Olympics



I’m not a big fan of the winter Olympics but I try to catch as much of the summer Olympics as I can.



6. Running of the Bulls



I just think this is a cool tradition, which would be awesome to take part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment