Monday, June 1, 2009

Jun. 1st - People Pack

So I didn't have a lot of time to put this together because I did something really wild and crazy tonight (when you figure that for me spending $50 on something is daring) which I will post later, but anyway I can't miss doing my top 6 list on the first day of the blog series so I had to put together one that was short and simple today :)



Since Today is my Birthday....



The 6 coolest people who were born on June 1st ;)



6. Morgan Freeman (1937)



5. Brigham Young (1801)

The original Mormon



4. David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) (1953)
So maybe the guy wasn't umm a good guy... but he was super famous, in a crazy killing people kind of way... good thing I never read Catcher in the Rye



3. Marilyn Monroe (1926)

The first true super star shares her birthday with me



2. Andy Griffith (1926)

1926 was apparently a good year, Mayberry and Matlock man Andy Griffith!



1. Dustin White (1985)
Did you expect anyone else... It's my Birthday I have to support myself here you know.



honorable mentions: Frank Whittle (invented the jet engine), Jacques Marquette (famous missionary/explorer), Heidi Klum (A former supermodel)







Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=492437479#ixzz13od6Jb5O

No comments:

Post a Comment