Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 18th - Mornings

Today’s Summer Six Pack is called Morning Routines…. Anyone who reads this who knows me, knows I strive on planning and calculating things out (some people will protest with the fact that I never want to plan anything very far in advance, but this is because I try not to think that far out into the future because if I do, I’ll start calculating everything meticulously. Which is time consuming so I focus on not thinking about it.) Basically for me to feel good I have to feel I am in complete control of certain things, I try to focus on small less noticeable stuff so people don’t think I’m too crazy.




Anyway the list is 6 things I do every morning before leaving my apartment.

1. Go to the bathroom – Sorry but natural urge controls this one.


2. Weigh myself


3. Make breakfast – oatmeal and egg whites, cooked in my microwave for 5 minutes on 50% power, 2 packets of splenda mixed in and then cinnamon sprinkled on top when its done cooking. I’ve been eating this breakfast for almost a year now.


4. Turn on my computer and check my email, I do this while the oatmeal is cooking


5. Eat my oatmeal while surfing the internet for a few minutes


6. Brush my teeth



Before you try to point out things I missed, here is some quick points

• I usually shave right before I brush my teeth, but on days I don’t have to work I sometimes skip shaving because I’m lazy like that.

• I get dressed after brushing my teeth and shaving

• Turn off my alarm – normally it starts buzzing at me sometime during my breakfast prep.



*Editors note:

I’m in the middle of a severe thunderstorm and had this looking much nicer with pictures and everything but lost power before I had it saved at that point, so I’m going to post it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment