Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jun. 3rd - TV

So I’m working the night shift tonight at work which gave me all afternoon off, so after exercising this morning I was taking it easy around the house and catching up on some of the episodes of TV shows that I haven’t watched recently online.



That said here is my list of….





- Six favorite currently running* TV shows





* means that some of these shows are in the off season now but are planned to return with another season


1. Leverage

My sister turned me on to this show earlier this year, there has only been one season produced thus far but I really enjoyed it. The Premise of the show is this group of top/famous thieves work together to help out people in need who are being cheated by big companies or corrupt people. The team of thieves work together to scam the scammers and win back the money / items for the needy.

2. Dexter

This is a TV show based off a book series, basically you have a serial killer (Dexter) who does the whole vigilante justice type of thing by killing people he deems deserve to die. Dexter is also a police officer who specializes in blood splatter work so he is able track down and work against other serial killers like himself. What separates him from the “bad guys” is he has this moral code that he strives to uphold. It’s a well made series.

3. Breaking Bad

This is the series I was actually catching up with today, Mr. White a high school chemistry teacher and one time aspiring research chemist is diagnosed with lung cancer… He wants to leave his family in good financial standing when he passes on which he believes will be very soon, so he becomes a meth cook with the help of a former student (who he actually failed in class). It’s an interesting story as he has to figure out the drug trade while balancing his family issues and his health issues.

4. Jepoardy

My favorite non-reality game show, it’s a classic that I enjoy watching especially when I exercise as it’s easy to play along with and it keeps me entertained as I enjoy trivia. I’d like to try out for the show some day.


5. Phineas and Ferb

By far my favorite currently running cartoon, it follows the adventures of two brothers who invent wild and crazy things everyday of their summer vacation while their sister tries to bust them. They also have a pet playtapus who is a secret agent and spends each episode fighting the evil Dr Doofensmirtz. And as a can’t resist added bonus each cartoon has a musical number in it… this cartoon rocks.

6. Survivor

This one doesn’t really need any introduction, however, at one time this was my favorite show but it has gotten a little stale now days and is barely hanging on my list. Though I would still love the opportunity to compete on the show!




with pictures...
Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=492739214#ixzz13ogLfQm6

No comments:

Post a Comment