Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17th - Movies

So I was thinking of movies today, and about possibly getting a Netflix subscription because I haven’t seen very many of the movies that have come out in the past year, I’m way behind actually. So today’s list is the last six movies I saw in theatre.




1. Paul Blart – Mall Cop

Yeah, I’m that far behind! I thought this movie was average at best, though I’m not a big comedy fan.



2. Taken

I enjoyed this movie though I could probably only give it a seven out of 10, it was your classic action movie where your tough guy beats people up and gets his revenge while saving the woman.



3. The Spirit

I had big hopes for this movie but the story let me down, Samuel L. Jackson saved it though with his role as the villain



4. Hellboy II

Yes I have seen very few movies in theatres lately as you can tell since this is my 4th most recent. I really liked it, much better than the first hellboy as the plot moved quicker and their was more action.

5. The Dark Knight

Great but Everyone knows that



6. Speed Racer

I really liked this movie, it was a lot better than people gave it credit for!







So What movie should I watch next? The only one on my absolutely must see list is G.I. Joe, but there are others I would certainly like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment