Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20th - Expenses

Well you have heard me complain about spending money previously, today I was thinking about all of the little things you have to buy but don’t really want too…. Its just things you really need and have to have….


Top Six Everyday Purchases that you hate having to make…

1. Toilet Paper

You have to have it…. But it is something you buy whose whole purpose is to be thrown away seconds after use.

2. Stamps

Man they are getting expensive these days, and email is a much better way to communicate but every once in awhile you have something you just have to mail out. (though I love getting mail, so I guess I kinda do like stamps… just not buying them)

3. Gas

Ok so we all hate having to fuel up… but we love driving, so I guess it’s a necessary evil right.. and driving does beat taking public transportation.

4. Hair Cuts

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to be bald and I’m glad I have my hair…. But spending $15-$20 a month just to cut something that will grow right back isn’t fun :P But I’m strange and have never liked getting haircuts.

5. Car Washes

You want your car to look nice… so you pay to have it washed, or buy the supplies to wash it yourself… but it never fails that something happens the next day and its dirty again.

6. Trashbags

The reason this one is down all the way to #6 is because I have been avoiding buying them by using grocery sacks, which works I just have to take my trash out every other day, but that’s no problem as the dumpster at my apartment complex is like 50 ft away from where I park so I just take it out on my way to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment