Monday, November 23, 2009

November Thoughts - Sheets

• nov 23


At work I do some hours on the front desk in addition to my admin duties, and when you are on front desk one of the things you help out on is folding laundry. I've also been doing laundry when I have been training my new night auditor. However there is one thing that baffles me when folding.... fitted sheets....



I mean I have the fancy towel fold down, I can fold the flat King sheets without letting them hit the ground (long arms help a lot, other struggle and have to use the table). But fitted Sheets are just plain crazy. I'm finally starting to get the hang of them after being shown how by like 4 different people.



Seriously though I don't even know why people bother, I mean they are just going to be stretched out tight on the bed? this is why I don't make my bed, at home, your only going to dirty it up as soon as you crawl in that night. (obviously you have to make them up in a hotel though).



Fitted Sheets... my sworn laundry enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment