Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Thoughts - Chain Mail


Todays topic...



Chain Email's... I haven't got one in a long time.. could it be these annoying things are finally dead? or just that my friends don't send them anymore?



All I can say is none of my wishes ever came true :( but on the bright side I haven't been killed by the many numours ways predicted by me not sending them.



examples include:

a girl ripping me to shreds in my sleep


a ghost haunting me


a car crash


my body being sawed in two by an evil magician (seriously I remember this one)


my house burning down



I remember I got a real old fashioned chain letter once, like the kind you have to mail! back when I was in elementary school I thought it would be cool to have one then I had to find people to send it too, that part sucked.



The internet made them huge for a long time, my guess is I'm just old enough that I don't get them anymore. But I can still hope they are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment