Friday, November 6, 2009

November Thoughts - Batter Blaster

Ok this is just going to be a quick blog today, but its going to feature I a product I had never heard of before until today... Batter Blaster, pancake/waffle batter in a spray can.








Like Cheeze Whiz before it Batter Blaster proves that we do infact like things that come out of aerosol can. I stumbled upon this in a yahoo finance news article proclaiming it one of the best new money making products out there, having turned 9 million dollars in profit last year despite being an upstart company that was founded by two guys in 2005.



I haven't seen it is stores yet but they say they sell it at costco and its even organic to boot! Though if you ask me it doesn't seem like something organic should be coming out of an aerosol can. Just seems very umm inorganic?



Orangic or not this kid seems to enjoy Batter Blaster







So anyway I guess this brings us to a debate... which is better food out of a spray can or food on a stick....



I still vote for food on a stick, (corndogs, shish kabobs, cotten candy) but this does give the food from a spray can another arguing point.

No comments:

Post a Comment