Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful 9

~This Blog is part of a series for November, adapted from the series Erin is currently running over on her blog. For this month in honor of Thanksgiving I will release a blog every other day about something/one/idea I am Thankful for. I've broken the criteria down into a guideline of sorts that I will follow, the month will contain 5 People - 5 Things - 5 Ideas . The order that I post things in has no particular significance or ranking behind it.~


Casey
People - 3
 
Casey is my sister and one and only sibling. While we have had our fights before I would say that we get along better than the majority of most brother-sister pairings. While we don't always talk to each other alot we know that we care about each other a bunch. 
 
Casey is just shy of being 3 years younger than me, and I guess I could tell a bunch of stories about us I will limit it to just a couple...
 
She stole the show at my Kindergarden Open House, as a picture of her being there, reading a book, made the front page of the news.
 
When she was little she made a rule for herself that she couldn't play video games until she was 7, so she'd sit and watch the rest of the family play games and then give advice based on what she saw everyone else do, now she is a big video game player herself.
 
One of the best things we did together was being in the high school drama club play "Rumors" every night when we'd drive home together we would review how well the rest of the cast knew their lines. We may have not be the best actors (she is good, me not so much) but we always knew our lines better than the rest of the cast.
 
Playing games together when we were little... G.I. Joes playing in her kitchen set, and littlest pet shop pirates as well as her American Girl play game that we would team up on to make outragous stories... when you live in the country you have to imporvies games with boy/girl toys since there are no neighbor kids
 
Overall Casey is a great sister

Photobucket
Casey and I rocking out on Guitar Hero II in October of 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment