Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful 15

~This Blog is part of a series for November, adapted from the series Erin is currently running over on her blog. For this month in honor of Thanksgiving I will release a blog every other day about something/one/idea I am Thankful for. I've broken the criteria down into a guideline of sorts that I will follow, the month will contain 5 People - 5 Things - 5 Ideas . The order that I post things in has no particular significance or ranking behind it.~


Erin
People 5

Well if you follow my blog you know I got behind on finishing this series, but this is one that is certainly past due. In this past year Erin has become a major part of my life, as I've discovered how much I could care for someone else, and everything about them.

When I say that I mean I care about her, her pets, her things, her family. Its strange I never knew it would be like that with someone else.

I guess I have known Erin for a long time... apparently we went to Day-Care together... but it wasn't until last winter that we started talking, with facebook messages at first and then on Feb. 18th she talked me into going to see a movie with her. It was an awkward first date that I failed with flying colors as I let her go home that night right after the movie without making any moves at all... However I would get a chance to redeem myself the next week when we went to El Reparo and sat their for 3 hours until the resturant closed and then proceeded to spend almost 6 more hours just hanging out in my car.

Since then we have had a lot of good times and I look for many more to come.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment