Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful 14

~This Blog is part of a series for November, adapted from the series Erin is currently running over on her blog. For this month in honor of Thanksgiving I will release a blog every other day about something/one/idea I am Thankful for. I've broken the criteria down into a guideline of sorts that I will follow, the month will contain 5 People - 5 Things - 5 Ideas . The order that I post things in has no particular significance or ranking behind it.~

Hippo Bank
Things 5

Had a hard time deciding on my last "Thing", as most of what I have is easily replaced well make that replaceable if I had the money. So I'm going with the Hippo Bank Erin gave me for my birthday. It is the first birthday gift I got from her and its pretty cool as well. It's an old late 1940's wind up piggy bank that shoots the coins into a hippo's mouth.

Hippos are my favorite animal, it was my first gift from Erin, I like money, and I have a feeling it would not be easy to replace... thats why it makes my list of 5 things I'm thankful for.

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment